Blog Playlist (8/8/10)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone!

So, before you start reading this blog, I figure I should probably introduce myself and this blog.

This blog is about my adventures in the sport of cycling (The good, the bad, the ugly, everything).

I have been a successful athlete most of my life. From soccer where I was ranked #1 in the nation for Goalie Wars, competed at Nationals in Fencing, and was a part of the GWU Rowing team before I had to stop due to my torn quad.

So how did I get into cycling. I have been mountain biking for many years, and have decided that I'd like to start competing with a bike. This is when I heard about the GWU Cycling Team. I got in contact with a member who got me involved. Since then I've bought a new bike (Cannondale CAAD 9 - 5) with a bunch of new gear and swag.

Already managed to crash the new bike right in front of a huge group right in front of the Lincoln Memorial (those poles come out of nowhere!). Sadly I was unable to bring my bike home over spring break, so most likely no posts for the next week or so, but I will update as much as possible whenever possible.

Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment