Blog Playlist (8/8/10)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Possible first race this coming weekend!

So as of right now, I am supposed to have my referee fitness test on Sunday. I need to do the fitness test to be able to upgrade (4-step process and I already completed 2 out of the 4 steps). Fortunately, there are 2 other days that have the fitness test later in the year. Bad part is that I have to do the fitness test in Maryland because thats where I've done everything else even though I'm registered in Jersey. So I have to see if I'll be able to come back down to do the fitness test.

So, lets go over my plan in case I'm racing this weekend.

Monday - Already did a 12-mile ride to help get my legs loose from reffing the PDA Spring Challenge tournament this weekend. My legs are definitely not happy with me so thats probably it for today, although I think I'm going to raise my seat a tich (yes, a tich is an official measurement :P ). Possible bike cleaning too, but thats more doubtful.

Tuesday - Go for a ride depending on how my legs are feeling. Will definitely be stretching for a while at some point. Will probably wind up doing some sort of ride since my last class ends at 10:50 AM and I dont have anything to do until Symphonic Band at 5:40.

Wednesday - MAJOR stretching session during the day (minimum 30 minutes, probably closer to an hour). Team ride at 8 PM and with the new tradition of hitting up Heidi's Brooklyn Deli (so good its only 1 block from the White House).

Thursday - Very light ride with a couple sprints thrown in. Probably going to play one of my obscure sports like squash or raquetball to get my mind off of cycling so that way I'll be able to focus when it counts this weekend.

Friday - NADA. Off day. No work. Zip. Only things to do on friday will be waking up too early to turn in my econ problem set and then FYDP presentation with my group later in the day.

Saturday - Race time! Don't get dropped. Finish in the top half. Rep G-Dub!

Also currently working on making a new working song. Got 4:30 done so far. If you wanna hear it, let me know. I'll send you the MP3.

No comments:

Post a Comment